Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Plastic surgery....

As the world evolves, people are not contented by the way they look, how they smell and how they dress. And in a dog eats dog world, everyone seemed to be competing with each other on just about everything.
*
Facelifts are common nowadays. Plastic surgery is so cheap in some parts of the world, that you'd want to change your whole body, top to toe......take Michael Jackson for instance. All I can remember of him from the past is his shrieking voice and dance "crotch hugging" style. Why would one want to go through so much pain and agony just to be beautiful when you are actually made perfect in God's sight. Months and month of agonizing sleepless nights and torture.....I wonder.
*
Now, I would like to share a joke on this. Take time to read and have a good laugh.
*
A 54 year old woman had a heart attack and was taken to the hospital. While on the operating table she had a near death experience. Seeing God she asked "Is my time up?"
*
God said, "No, you have another 43 years, 2 months and 8 days to live."
*
Upon recovery, the woman decided to stay in the hospital and have a face-lift, liposuction, breast implants and a tummy tuck. She even had someone come in and change her hair color and brighten her teeth!
*
Since she had so much more time to live, she figured she might as well make the most of it. After her last operation, she was released from the hospital. While crossing the street on her way home, she was killed by an ambulance.
*
Arriving in front of God, she demanded, "I thought you said I had another 43 years to live? Why didn't you pull me from out of the path of the ambulance?"
*
And God replied, "Oh......I didn't recognize you"

5 comments:

Kellaw said...

owned!!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

kellaw...meaning?? you've posted this before ka?? i got this from my friend...*grins*

Anonymous said...

=.= well, remind me not to do botox too, next time. Mana tau god also cannot recognize me. LOL.

Calvin Soo KJ said...

clef, you no need botox already lar...as long as your hubby suka, enuff d... :)

Anonymous said...

I very vain punya! =.= maciam itu MJ! LOL.

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!