Thursday, February 19, 2009

Sardar Jee......

Jokes from Sardar Jee.....
*
Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India.
*
Sardar Jee was fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.
*
Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know starts with petrol.
*
Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. The Boss was happy and asked what he did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order sir, so I made it sequencely..
*
Museum Administrator: U stupid..That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken!!
Sardar: Thanks God!!! I thought it was a new one....
*
At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God!! I have lost my hand, oh!!
Sardar: Control yourself sir.....Don't cry....See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?
*
Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ""All India Radio! """
*
In an interview,
Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrrrrrr.....Dhhuuuurrrrrrrr......
Inteviewer Shouts: Stop it !!!!!
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrr.. dhup dhup dhup dhup...... Stopped already sir.
*
Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child .

10 comments:

Josephine said...

I have read it some where.
But I enjoyed reading it still.

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! So you're born in Malaysia?...Which part? Hahahahaha!!

Kikey Loo said...

haha...
i like those joke!!

Anonymous said...

Can learn some "smart aleck" answers from Sardar Jee here...LOL!

Anonymous said...

hi Calvin.. sardar singh and ah beng are the jokers in our emails.. hehe..

foongpc said...

Hahaha! Hilarious! : )

Lisa said...

hahha farnee lah

yeah i think i read that before but still funny

Anonymous said...

OMG the Sardar jee so funny lah. This lightens my day. LMAO

Unknown said...

i like the part with the bomb one,,, that's the killer,, man,,, thank for the friday's joke, got back from sales, it is indeed a great stress buster,, give me more every friday ,,ya bro

Rashai said...

Ha.ha..ha...gotta love that jokes bro.. good works.

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!