Craps......damn rats. The rats ate my only bread this morning. My niece accidentally left the back door opened last nite and it crept in. So, all hell broke loose as I was trying to shoo it out....and this was while watching the olympics opening...*sigh* I missed Malaysia's march.
I remember back in the old days (...why I sound so old ar??) when we kampung boys would gather to play football, bola "chap"and police n thief. I also remembered when one of my kampung buddies said that all the craps that we were playing were getting dull. So we invented a game called "The Fireballs". The game requires precise handling and skills that not many would dare to play. It was like a social experiment and we grew to like it......*grin* we are sick bastards.
WHAT YOU NEED :-
1. Rat's trap
3. Matches or lighter....preferably matches
4. .....and of course, a rat
HOW TO PLAY :-
1. Catch a rat...(not with your bare hands lar) in a regular rat's trap..the besi thingy
2. Gather your "The Fireballs" gang to your house's back lane....preferably with longkang one.
3. Pour kerosine on the rat
4. Light 'em up
5. Open the rat trap
6. Let the race begin.....
7. The winner is the one whose rat squeeled the loudest and cross the finish line.
Yeah...i know. Damn lame and sick. What kinda person would torture animals and burn 'em up...(err...can call rats animals ah?) It sound kinda funny and we laughed about it when we were young. But as we got older, we began to despise ourselves for doing it. I'm not condoning my actions nor am I proud to say the least......but what has happened, happened. It was a very mean thing to do, I admit and will most certainly not do it again.