Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Food blogger in the making

There's not much that happened these past few days. I was banging my head against the wall trying to figure out what to blog about. Politics? Crap. Work? Crap. Foodstuff? Fashion? Darn....really no idea.
*
Anyways, one of my friend, nicknamed "Bigdaddy" also joined in the Blogger community just recently and guess who had to help him. Yup.....me. Can't blame him, he's new. Would suggest to take part of his adverts income for myself...hehehe. So you "loyal" readers out there, I would personally recommend you to surf thru his site and give comments, suggestions and critisisisms...hell, anything you would like to know about him.
*
Its been weeks since I've posted jokes in my blog. So here it is......
*
Joke of the day :-
Two guys were discussing the new secretary at their office. John to George: "Man, I dated her last Tuesday and we had wonderful sex. She's a lot better in bed than my wife!"
Two days later. George to John: "Well, I dated her too and we had sex as well, but I still think your wife is better in bed!"

1 comment:

Bigdaddy said...

Thanks for the intro bro! Thnks for lunch and for driving us to Hoi Yin today as well!

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!