Thursday, June 5, 2008

Tired....

A new day with new beginnings......
*
Our beloved PM announced that the petrol price is now at RM2.70!!! TNB announced that electricity will also be increased by a margin of 17%!! Everything has increased but gaji still the same....still, life goes on. Guess I have to cut spending on my fav beverage..coffee...bye bye Starbucks...sob sob :( Pak Lah said that the savings of RM13b would be channelled to the rakyat thru rebates and other subsidies...(yeah right)....
*
Chelsea FC, my fav football team since my younger days are a dismal with the fact that no one wants to run the team as manager. Maurinho is at Inter, Carlo Ancelotti snubbed the chance to become Blues boss, and Roman is stuck at Mancini or Rijkaard......sigh (why! of why!!)
*
Today will be a busy day. With all the itsy bitsy chores for my wedding preparation...time is not at my side. 23 days to go.......end my bujang days.
*
Rachel and I were practicing our wedding vows last nite......a very nervous lady, stammering along the way. And that was only with me. Can't imagine her stammering in front of 200 people in church...so cute.
*
Bible verse of the day :-
"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus" - Philippians 4:6-7
*
Amen....

1 comment:

RaCheL said...

something from ur wife....
rachel here:
hey....my english not good ma,sure i nervous!!!dun kritik me when i'm not around!anyway...thanks for everything u do to @ for me...i love u !and this is my vows to u ..muak muak (*@*)

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!