Monday, June 9, 2008

Counting the days.....

Afdlin Shauki's next project "losdanfaun"....a must see (should be a nut cracker!!) :)
**
*
Yet...another week has passed. My countdown calendar states another 19 days to end my bujang days. My other half is as excited as myself, I hope. Still, there's like a million and one things to do. Nothing seems to ever be done...but in actual fact, it has. Our honeymoon will be at Bali, 5 days 4 nights. BALI....HERE WE COME !!!!
*
Jessel's wedding last Saturday was great. The procession was great, the photographers were great, the cocktails were great, the dinner was great...but I was dead tired. Sis stayed over at Legend Resort but mum, Rach and myself had to travel back to Kuantan. Reached home at about 1.30am........Suddenly felt extremely hungry, so Rach cooked Maggi mee. Ate to my fill and dozed off......
*
Sunday was also pretty busy. I was the liturgist as well as the drummer. Elaine had to travel back to KL with Ps Lawrence (her godfather), so Phoebe played the piano. Francis's voice got sore due to the YUM SENG session at Legend...lol... so Ruth, Phoebe and Francis chaired the worship leader together. As for me, kinda got worried as the announcement for my ban of marriage would be made by myself. Thankfully, Ps Joshua stepped in and announced it on my behalf.
*
My lead guitarist just completed burning the songs I want the band to play during my wedding dinner. It's down to 2 weeks of practice instead of 3 months!!! Geez....I'm starting to wander whether the team could do a good job. Screw the wandering!! Gulp....(butterflies in the stomach)
*
Other news in Malaysia.....NST - A World In Recession? By gosh...that's really bad news. The govt announced that our fuel price will remain until March 2009 even if the world oil price touches USD200 a barrel. We shall see about that. In the other hand, veggies and fish will cost more...Cut cost, change your lifestyle, change to a smaller car, eat grass and live on trees....(jeez, the government is really pushing the rakyat to the limits!!).
*
EURO 2008 updates, as expected Portugal edged Turkey 2-0. But Ronaldo did not score. Not interested in him anyway...bah!!! The first match btw the Swiss and Czech, pretty boring. Kesian Frei, cried all the way to the locker room. Pity pity. Cant wait for the Neth's agst Italy today...bag eyes and sore throat as expected.
*
Bible verse of the day :-
"As for God, His way is perfect, the Word if the Lord is tried; he is a buckler to all them that trust in Him.." - 2 Samuel 22:31
*
Pick up line for the day :-
"Baby.....did you fart? B'coz you blow me away" - try this and I can assure you will never approach another lady in your lifetime ...... hehehe :)
*
Joke of the day :-
What did the old toothless dracula said to the school teacher....."See you next period!!"....

No comments:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!