Friday, June 20, 2008

Last day of work...


As I got up this morning, with the morning sunlight beamed thru my window, I stared at my wife to be sleeping beside me. I gently stroked her hair and kissed her cheek. Rach woke up, smiled and said "Good morning hubby.." I felt a glow of warmth rushing thru my veins. I'm going to be a husband. With great responsibility I'll be taking the role as the man of the house. The bread winner for my wife and future kids. My life will be different....
*
Today is my last day at work. Yeeaahoooo!!!! I'll be on leave next week, and for the next 10 days. People often ask me, "Friend, your work interesting ah? Salary good ah? Got money keep ah?" In response to this, I ask them back "You leh. How is your benefit ah? Got insurance or not? How many days your boss give you annual leave? Your salary pay on time ah?" They often shut their gap or utter so, so lah. Yup, working in a bank does not give you an adventure like being Harry Potter or Spiderman, but no other company can match its benefits.
*
I've changed my blog template to Ratatouille, malas to design my own. Rather cute, but a little bit girlish...wtf... who the hell cares. It's MY blog !!
*
As for my wedding preps, almost done. There's still little bits and pieces to be done like my wedding shirt, shoes, tie, new underwear (chinese custom must buy new one mah..!!), ties for my bestman and groomsmen and final table arrangement for dinner. And yes of course, Rach's dinner gown.
*
Talking about her gown, I was really pissed at the boutique at Berjaya Megamall. Wtf....Rach went to see the designer 2 1/2 months ago and requested the "so called boutique" to make her a dinner gown for our wedding. After careful measurements and design, the lady told her that it would take at least 3 weeks to a month for completion. And so, we went on to do our own wedding stuff and after 1 month of waiting, the lady called and said "Aiya, si tau por. The cloth you want to buy no more stock lar..." Wtf, after 1 month only you tell us no stock!!! So Rach went back to the shop and looked for other cloths to match. I told her "Nevermind, still got time. But tell her to speed up, don't want last minute got problem". So Rach diligently looked thru the catalog and chose a different kinda texture to her liking. Then all of the sudden, the shop lady said "Aiya, so ma fan. Why not you change your wedding theme colour. I got blue colour. You change to blue colour lar". Wtf, just because you cannot find the cloth that I want, you ask me to change our wedding theme colour !!! NIAMAH !!! NO BRAINS !!! WHY NOT NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO EAT RICE, I GIVE YOU EAT SHIT !! I GOT SHIT MAH !! NO NEED MA FAN !! Then after that, we finally got the damn cloth and asked her to sew. After another 1 month of waiting, NIAMAH !!! the cutting was wrong !!! I really felt like spanking and strangle her bitch ass neck. Rach once again politely ask her to change her dress and we have to wait till end of this week. I just pray that it is ok.
*

Wuuhoo !!! (finally got my signature quote, to Mr Patrick Teoh, I'll give your NIAMAH back)

No comments:

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!