Monday, October 20, 2008

I e-meow you, you e-meow me...

Deer Ah Lian,
Thanks you for your ladder. Wrong time no see you. How everything?
For me, I am quiet find. You say in your letter your taukeh soh want you to chain your look? Somemore you must wear kick-kok soo, hope you can wok properly. You know, Ah Kau Kia now working in a soft-where company. Last week, he take I, Muthu & few of his flen to MayNonut to eat barger. After that he take we all go to kalah-ok. Muthu sing and sing no stop until the sky bright.
Next week, my fada mada going to sellerbread 20 years annie-wear-sari. My fada mada going to give a fist to all the kampong people. So you must come with your hole family, ok?
My woking flen say my england now got batter oredy. What you ting?
I hope one day we no need to light to itch other and send ladder. Better I e-meow you, you e-meow me. I will ketchup with you soon.
And when you got time, please few free to call me. Goo bye.....
Worm regard,
Ah Beng

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cow-Bing, u beli bad lah! Kenot laugh at ah lian and ah beng lah!! No flen u like dat!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

stp....lol. i no laugh. i sher only. btw, wai your england like that oso...? :P

Anonymous said...

LMAO...gosh, I had to read three times to understand the article. :-P

Anonymous said...

wah lau e!
this post is damn funny man!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

clef, this proves you are no ah lian....lol

garfield, glad you liked it....heheheh

Kikey Loo said...

haha.. wa bery like tis pos...
hehe.. :D

Calvin Soo KJ said...

kikey, me tu, me tu....lol

Chris said...

Haha... i need time to digest...

resident.wangsamaju said...

erm.

Unknown said...

ya bro,sometime it giggles you to read the ah beng's english, it is a real stress buster,


take care now bro

Calvin Soo KJ said...

chris, digest it all, but dont take its protein....its like a virus..lol

wangsamaju, me thinking too.... :)

eugene, glad you liked it.....hehehe. thanks for dropping by :)

Pete said...

Wah, so hard to understand this post. Took me so long still a bit blur leh!

Calvin Soo KJ said...

pete, this means you're no ah beng lor..... :P

Anonymous said...

o.O, after a few days reading the same post, now only I realized that Ah beng's parents are celebrating anniversary! =.= what is kik-kok soo? High heels?

Calvin Soo KJ said...

clef......yalor. hehehehe

ShaShinKi.com - Malaysia's Online Camera Shop!