These are some of the bus stops in Europe and Japan. Clean, tidy, cute and most inviting. I think some of them were air-conditioned too.
and last but not least.....our very own. Can't blame the govt for not wanting to build bus stops like the ones above. I cannot help but imagine the condition it will be in just 10 minutes.....but I guess, curiosity kills a cat.....Malaysians are like toddlers. The more you say you can't do this, you can't do that......the more they would do it.
Now to "lari" topic a lil bit......
Since it has been 2 days in 2009, what is your new year's resolution? Or rather, do you have a resolution? Will 2009 be just another year? Will there be achievements or progresses that you aimed for? Or maybe you have saved enough money to purchase the dream house you've been drooling for the past year? Or you've mustered up all your guts to say "Hey, I like you, why dont we go out for lunch"....to the girl next door? Well, I have.....and the list has got no end. I was drowning myself with thoughts and pondered, how the hell am I going to achieve all of my resolutions in 365 days. The clock is ticking and 2 days have now gone by. After banging my head against my bedroom wall, and having my mom grumbling and fussing over the noise that I made, I made a 5 items list (actually it was 10 but decided to scrap out some due to pening-ness!!)
1. I want a raise in salary. How do I go about that??? Work harder than ever and prove to my boss that.....I CAN DO IT!!
2. I need a new car!! Yup, I didnt get my new car. It was supposedly to be either a Honda Jazz or an Impul....but my economics didnt add up. But I guess, there's always a blessing in disguise. The all new Honda City is now my ream car. Tried and tested.....no doubt a much better built machine as compared to its latter.
3. I need to save more. Not that Ive been spending all my blood earned savings, but since I'm planning on item 4......
4. I want to start my own family.....Calvin junior to be exact. Rachel and I have been discussing this even before we were married. It's important to plan and to think a step ahead before executing. The baby would be taking more than half our salaries every month. We have got to cut our spendings and time to be with him/her. I would even have to sell my DSLR......nooooooo!!!!!!! We even have names for them. Me, being the "banana" of the family got the Christian names and am proud of it.....3 Es,.....Elisha (for a baby girl), Ezekiel, Elijah. 3 names that you can find in the Good Book.
5. I need to spend more time with God. For the past years, I have been neglecting my daily prayer. I didn't even read the Good Book. Reason.....no time!!! What a load of bull!! I spent half my free time playing PS3, watching DVDs, going out for supper and movies....but I put Him aside in one small corner. And I know that God has been calling me to come back to Him ever since. He gave me many signs, and yet I ignored Him. Last Christmas I made my commitment to God....to be closer to Him in prayers and the Bible, to be involved in youth works in and around Kuantan. He knows my heart....and let His will be done.