Since its TGIF......and we do not have a Friday's restaurant in Kuantan, Rachel and I decided to head on to Crocodile Rock Restaurant located along Jalan Teluk Sisek, heading to Kuantan's beach spot Teluk Chempedak. Croc Rock is actually a bungalow turned restaurant. The atmosphere is cosy, very much like your own house, with a room filled with music instruments for you to play while awaiting your foodies, which was absolutely delicious. Enough said and let these pictures say for themselves.....
Friday, February 27, 2009
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Saturday, February 21, 2009
and these are the assortment of jeans available there.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Boss: Where were you born?
Sardar: India ..
Boss: which part?
Sardar: What 'which part'? Whole body was born in India.
Sardar Jee was fixing a bomb in a car.
Sardar 1: What would you do if the bomb explodes while fixing.
Sardar 2: Dont worry, I have one more.
Sardar: What is the name of your car?
Lady: I forgot the name, but is starts with 'T'.
Sardar: Oh, what a strange car, starts with Tea. All cars that I know starts with petrol.
Sardar joined new job. 1st day he worked till late evening on the computer. The Boss was happy and asked what he did till evening.
Sardar: Keyboard alphabets were not in order sir, so I made it sequencely..
Museum Administrator: U stupid..That's a 500-year-old statue u've broken!!
Sardar: Thanks God!!! I thought it was a new one....
At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God!! I have lost my hand, oh!!
Sardar: Control yourself sir.....Don't cry....See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?
Sardar: U cheated me.
Shopkeeper: No, I sold a good radio to you.
Sardar: Radio label shows Made in Japan but radio says this is ""All India Radio! """
In an interview,
Interviewer: How does an electric motor run?
Inteviewer Shouts: Stop it !!!!!
Sardar: Dhhuuuurrrrrr.. dhup dhup dhup dhup...... Stopped already sir.
Tourist: Whose skeleton is that?
Sardar: An old king's skeleton.
Tourist: Who's that smaller skeleton next to it?
Sardar: That was same king's skeleton when he was a child .
Friday, February 13, 2009
or, would you go out looking like a zombie, with extra food stuck on both your shoulders?
or looking like a psychedelic, souped up in some oversized ball of ribbon?
I call this "Tak Cukup Kain" underwear......
"See...I'm huge" underwear
the "Easy To Take A Dump" underwear....
the "Watch my butt" underwear....
the more provocative type "Here's my dick" underwear......
No you can't find these in any local stores yet.....nope, not in Carrefour or Tesco....wha..what??? Nope, not in Giant. Definitely not in Parkson. Got ideas already. Wanna have it in Batik stripes. Great!!! Now go find me one...
Thursday, February 12, 2009
There was only one little thing bothering him...It was his girlfriends's beautiful younger sister. She was twenty-two, wore very tight miniskirts, and generally was bra-less for most of the time. She would regularly bend down when she was near Mr X, and he always got more than a nice view. It had to be deliberate because she never did it when she was near anyone else.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
My 2 year old Iswara was calling out to me.......buy me 2 pairs of new slippers!!!! And I gave in. Last Monday, I took the opportunity to visit the tyre shop adjacent to my house, only to do some alignment and balancing on my car tyres (they're original ones btw). As I was wondering around the shop, just glancing thru the array of sports rims sold there, this particular black red 15"one was the one standing out. And so, I called the owner over just to check out the price, not knowing that I was jinxed into buying one. He calculated and calculated and alas gave me a price. RM1,100-00 plus 4 new Dunlop tyres 195/60 for comfort. The price includes balancing and alignment. Without even thinking twice, I said "Sitou!!! Kasi tukar sama dia!!" And lo and behold, my gorgeous sports rim. The black colour rims compliments my black car body. And since its black, I would be able to save time by not washing them often....hehehehe.
.......and these simple but delicious dishes were made by Rachel on Chap Goh Mei dinner
This should be the 4 Vege Kings but we managed to get hold of only 3 vege.
Mixed vege and meat wrapped in fu-chuk
le originale chicken
Ikan Bawal Emas with sambal masam manis.....nyonya style
.....and to smoothen the flow of meat down the throat, there must be Herbal Chicken Soup
and oh......these, we had over at East Grill Restaurant, Kuantan
Cream of brocolli which comes with adorable buns.....didnt have the chance to snap at them coz I've gobbled em down.
Mum's helping......Chicken something.
Rachel had this, Chicken and Lamb Steak
......and this was mine, 10 ounce Sirloin Steak made to perfection.
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Monday, February 9, 2009
Wiping away her tears, she asked him to make love to her.
Of course he agreed and they made passionate love.
Six hours later Gina went to him again, and said, "Honey, now I only have 18 hours left to live. Maybe we could make love again?" Pat agreed and again they made love.
Later Gina was getting into bed when she realized she now had only eight hours of life left. she touched Pat's shoulder and said, "Honey? Please....just one more time before I die." He agreed, then afterward he rolled over and fell asleep.
Gina, however, heard the clock ticking in her head, and she tossed and turned until she was down to only four more hours. She tapped her husband on the shoulder to wake him up.
"Honey, I only have four hours left! Could we...?"
Her husband sat up abruptly, turned to her and said, "Listen Gina, I'm not being funny but I have to get up in the morning and you don't."
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
The Simple Man Rules
Now here are the rules from the male side. These are our rules! Please note......these are all numbered "1" ON PURPOSE!
1. Men are NOT mind readers.
1. Learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.
1. Sunday sports It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.
1. Shopping is NOT a sport. And no, we are never going to think of it that way.
1. Crying is blackmail.
1. Ask for what you want. Let us be clear on this one:Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work!Just say it!
1. Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question
1. Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.
1. Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become Null and Void after 7 Days.
1. If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us.
1. If something we said can be interpreted two ways and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.
1. You can either ask us to do something Or tell us how you want it done. Not both . If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.
1. Whenever possible, PLEASE say whatever you have to say during commercials..
1. Christopher Columbus did NOT need directions and neither do we.
1. ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not A color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.
1. If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.
1. If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing," We will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.
1. If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, Expect an answer you don't want to hear.
1. When we have to go somewhere, absolutely anything you wear is fine... REALLY
1. Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as football, golf and PS3.
1. You have enough clothes.
1. You have too many shoes.
1. I am in shape. Round IS a shape!
1. Thank you for reading this. Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight... But did you know men really don't mind that? It's like camping.
Cham lor....tonight sure kena cubit blue-black one....hehehehehe